1/09, 3/12, 3/14
- In relating to students, faculty members are guided by a respect for human dignity and recognition of the infinite worth of an individual. By their teaching and example, they seek to:
- Inspire students to set for themselves the highest goals of personal achievement, and
- Guide them in the development of Christian values.
- Faculty members have the prerogative to present to School Administrators evidence of matters that are detrimental to the student and/or to the welfare and good name of the School.
- Faculty members are urged to keep close touch with students through personal dialogue and by attending School sponsored functions.